Pageviews past week

DJ OS Podcast

Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Operating Room April 10 Sprint mix


This Is a on the Mix on Sprint radio/Focusonthedj on your Cell phones

I'm Real-J- Lo Ft Ja Rule
7 days-Craig David
Turn the lights off-Tweet
I Love You-Mary J. Blige
NY State of mind-Nas
Queen Bitch II-LIl Kim
Dead Wrong-Biggie
Feelin it-Jay Z
Luchini-Camp Lo
Can't go wrong-O.C. Ft Changing Faces
5'0 clock-Nochelant
Lady-D'Angelo Ft AZ
Love No limit-Mary J.Blige
Aint Nobody-Faith Evans
Sincerity-Mary J. Blige
Can't you see-Total
U already know-112
The Enemy-D.I.T.C
Who shot ya-LL Cool J
The What-Bigge Ft Method man
Dead Presidents-Jay Z
PUT EM IN THEIR PLACE-Mobb Deep
The world is yours-Nas
How Many Emcee's-Black Moon
You Used To Love Me-Faith Evans
Just the way-Alfonzo Hunter
Lets start Love over-L.O.X
My kind of Nigga-Heather B.
Keep it thoro-Mobb Deep
Unfoolish-Ashanti
I wish-Carl Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment